Pete Maher is a successful mastering engineer working with the worlds leading artists, producers and labels. Recent projects include U2, The Killers, Liam Gallagher, The Rolling Stones, Jack White, Lana Del Rey, Depeche Mode and Katy Perry. He uses valve multiband compression and all the best digital plugins to give your mixes more height, depth and volume. Your masters will have more presence and weight and sound perfect for digital distribution, CD and radio. ISRC codes and CD text will be embedded and all work will comply with strict red book mastering standards. Format delivery will be digital transfer, DDP or red book production master CD (PQ Encoded – ISRC Embedded).
Pete Maher – Selected Discography ..
- U2 – Invisible (Single Promo 2014)
- BEADY EYE – Live In Blackpool DVD (Upmixed to 7.1)
- KATY PERRY – The One That Got Away
- GOLDFRAPP – Thea (Sa Dingding Universal China Release)
- PAUL WELLER – The Poacher
- GARBAGE – Who’s Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
- DAMIEN RICE – One
- LANA DEL REY – Westcoast (2014 Favela Remix – Polydor Official)
- MAXIMO PARK – The National Health
- DEPECHE MODE – So Cruel
- JACK WHITE – Love Is Blindness
- THE ROLLING STONES – Music And Testimonials from Johnny Depp, Iggy Pop etc..
- THE KILLERS – Ultra Violet
- U2 – U22 – Live Double Album (360 World Tour)
- U2 – From The Ground Up – Album (360 World Tour)
- U2 – Breathe (Acoustic Version For Nelson Mandela ‘Miracle Rising’ Documentary)
- LINKIN PARK – Lost In The Echo
- SNOW PATROL – Mysterious Ways
- NINE INCH NAILS – Zoo Station
- CHARLIE SIMPSON (BUSTED) – Down Down Down
- NICOLE SCHERZINGER – Try With Me
- TIAO CRUZ – Trouble Maker
- NOEL GALLAGHER – Here Come The Nice
- TOPLOADER – Only Human
- SHANE McGOWAN & THE POPES- Outlaw Heaven
- SCISSOR SISTERS – Invisible Light
- POP WILL EAT ITSELF – New Noise Designed By A Sadist
- ALESHA DIXON – We’ll Meet Again
- KELLY CLARKSON – What Doesn’t Kill You (7th Heaven Official Remix)
- KING TUBBY – Back Catalogue (Audio Restoration and Remastering)
I met Pete whilst networking and looking for mastering services. His track record of the work he has done for major labels and established artists says it all. Yet when he engages in a project for an independent musician his work ethic is second to none with the same attention to detail putting the artist’s and songs needs first. A true professional with the music at heart. The industry needs more people like him.
“I’m equally proud of all the independent and unsigned projects I master too. There’s a huge amount of talent out there!”
- Pete Maher.